We can’t stop cyber-attacks – but we can keep you in business if the worst were to happen
- Because cyber-attacks are here to stay.
- Because you’ve worked hard to build your business.
- Because you need cover that matches your commercial needs.
Government research for 2016 shows that:
- 46% of companies detected at least one cyber security attack or breach
- 37% of firms were breached once a month
- 13% of firms were breached daily
- 57% of those who experienced a breach said it adversely affected their organisation, such as temporary loss of files or network access, lost staff time and corrupted systems
- The most common breaches were staff receiving fraudulent emails (72% of firms who detected a breach); viruses, spyware and malware (33%); people impersonating the organisation in emails or online (27%); ransomware (17%).
Unfortunately, we can’t stop the bad guys, but we can source market-leading policies that will provide the protection your business needs if the worst were to happen.
Request a consultation
Our expert insurance advisers will be delighted to answer your queries